Panasonic Trick Navigator (2005)
Interactive Touch Screen Plasma experience to promote Panasonic products during the Dew Action Sports Tour.
- Simple, fun, intuitive interaction
- Designed for Adults, children, men and women
- Four interactive plasma screens
- Touch screen interface
- Robust, custom application development
- Browse HD Video Library of Skate, BMX, FMX tricks
- Intuitively control playback, Slo-Mo, Rewind in real time
Designed for users of all ages, the Panasonic Trick Navigator let users explore a database of broadcast quality HD footage of Skate, BMX and Freestyle Motocross tricks. Users could intuitively scratch and scroll video forwards or backwards and explore every trick from multiple angles. Uncommon Projects consulted with Renegade Marketing from soup to nuts on concept, interface and interaction development as well as engineering a simple and stable hardware and software solution.